Monday, April 03, 2006

Canon Printer Problem Update

As I talked about a couple days ago, I started having problems with my Canon Pixma MP450. I got a hold of their tech support this morning, and just as they were about to help me, I was paged for work. So I had to hang up with Canon.

This evening, I called again. I ran through some tests they wanted me to run on it. What I told him on the phone was that I think the wheel that pulls the paper into the printer isn't rolling. Once I finished all their test, and it still didn't work, they offered to get it serviced or replaced. I chose replaced.

They are shipping it UPS, and it should be here on Wednesday. Not only that, but I also get to keep the ink that came with this broken printer.

I've been real happy with this printer, and the service I received so far has been great.

No comments: