Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tired

I am so tired this morning.

I went to bed at a decent hour last night (after watching Lost), but I set the alarm for 5:30 instead of 6:30 so I could go for a walk this morning.

During the night, I woke up with my allergies bothering me. I hate allergies, I really do. I've had them all my life.

Anyway, the alarm went off at 5:30 and I turned it off, and laid there for a few minutes. Got up and went for my walk. It was a beautiful morning for a walk. I got to spend some good time in prayer during my walk.

So, it was a real good morning, but I'm tired. I think I've planned out my day.
  1. Take a nap
  2. Go to lunch
  3. Have a siesta
  4. Go home
Not a bad day if I do say so myself... Course, that wont happen. Well, 2 and 4 will, but I'm sure 1 and 3 wont.

No comments: