Monday, February 16, 2015

1000 Posts

While fixing some problems with my blog where I had a lot of broken images (my mistake). I made the discovery that I had posted 999 blog posts. Wow!

That's crazy! Of course, by international blogging rules, I'm required to to make my 1000th post about it being my 1000th post.

However, there are no guidelines about said post.  So, I decided to have a few links back to a few of my posts.

Because of the scarcity of my posts lately, I'll not pick any posts from 2015.  They're new enough, you can probably just scroll down and see them all.

So, without further ado... here they are (in no particular order)


  1. Maybe because I'm the daddy, or maybe I just like the format of having them all together, that back to school pictures are on the list.
  2. A funny post on my son when I told him me and his mom were going on our 10 year anniversary trip.
  3. White Water Rafting from that same 10 year anniversary trip.
  4. My daughter graduated high school!
  5. Our Chickens we got last year, and the journey building their coop!
  6. 2013 year in review.
  7. Cutting the cable (or dish as the case may be)
  8. Pictures I took of my son and grandson.  They are the first I've ever made prints of.
  9. Lightning!
  10. My first Geocache hunt.
  11. I had 2 posts on the 2007 Oklahoma Ice Storm here and here.
  12. My first blog post from 4/15/2005.
Well, that's it.  It all started in April of 2005 with what possibly be the worse blog post ever and it's only taken me 10 years for 1000 blog posts.

No comments: