Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Graduation!!!

First off,

WOO HOO!


Ok, now that that is out of my system...

I am so proud of my daughter. She made it to graduation. I wasn't always sure she was going to make it, but she did. There was much blood, sweat and tears leading up to this day.



She was so nervous tonight it was funny. It was a good thing she didn't have to give a speech or she might have died!

We had a really good time. My wife and I made much noise as they called her name and she walked across the stage!

It took me forever to find her after graduation, but I finally did thanks to my wife who called me and lead me to them.

We came home for some homemade salsa, guacamole, and the like. We also had some cake which my mom made and decorated. It was really good.


1 down, 1 to go (in 11 years).

No comments: