Friday, January 05, 2007

WL - 1/5 check-in

Ok, it's been 24 weeks since I started loosing weight.

Weight wise, I got my lowest on Thanksgiving morning I believe and I weighed in at 185. Since then I have been fluctuating. Though, I've made it through the holiday season with only gaining 5 pounds. To me, that is a huge accomplishment!

The stall has been because of a lack of desire (the real culprit in weight loss). I had hurt my back when it snowed, and that took some time to get over, and I really didn't feel like going to the gym. I think I only managed to go 2 times in December.

Now that it is 2007, I've been thinking about my weight again. For the most part, I'm happy about my weight (assuming I can keep it below 190). (Now distribution, that is another thing.) So I'll continue to go to the gym on a regular basis, and working out 5 to 6 times a week for now, and I may trim that down, we'll see.

No comments: