Friday, January 12, 2007

TV Update

I just ordered a capacitor and a resistor that hopefully will allow me to fix my TV and save me having to buy a new TV.

Don't get me wrong. I would LOVE a new TV. A nice LCD HD TV. That would be awesome!

But I really don't want to spend the money to go HD yet. And if you know me, you'll know it would be hard for me to get a HD TV and not upgrade the Satellite to HD too.

Anyway. The best part about this is? The parts with shipping only cost me $10.11. It would have been less, but I had to order 10 of the capacitor. I lucked out and was able to get just one of the resistors.

Once the parts come in I'll give you all an update.

UPDATE:
The parts cost 10.11, but once shipping was added, it cost $18.72. Still not a bad price if I can get it to work. Parts should be here Wednesday.

No comments: