Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas

While reading my wifes blog today, I realized I hadn't really posted about Christmas. I'm a bad boy.

Christmas was great! We had a lot of fun. Both of my kids got WAY too much stuff, and they had a blast opening it all. My wife liked her Christmas presents. I had bought her a new comforter she wanted, around Thanksgiving, and had it hid well. I would have wrapped it, but wasn't sure how to do it. Ended up just wrapping it. So, as soon as she saw it, she knew what it was. I hate that. I like the wonder of whats under the paper.

I really enjoyed my presents as well. I got Pirates 2 and Hildalgo. Both movies that I really wanted. I got some new house shoes, which was also something I wanted. We also got a new tent from my parents. I was excited about that. We needed it!

We also got a new calendar that has all of the birthday/anniversaries of all the family members. I really like that. We got one last year, and again this year. Very handy. (Thanks Laura!)

I also got a ball cap with 2 led lights in the bill. So, it's a handy flash light, without having to hold it. I also got a set of those flashlights you shake to charge. No batteries which is always nice. Think people thought I was in the dark?

There was more, but I don't need to go through it all.

No comments: