Wednesday, August 23, 2006

101 most commonly asked Nintendo Wii questions

As most people that know me know, I am a huge Playstation fan. I've always liked the Playstation though I never owned one. The PS2 rocks in my own opinion. I've really enjoyed it.

I am looking forward to the PS3, though I know I'll not be buying it the opening day/week/month. The cost will just be too much for me to be able to get.

I've never been a Microsoft fan. If the XBox was made by anyone other than MS, I'd probably have it. It has some nice titles. One day, maybe.

However, the more I have read about the Wii (pronounced "we"), the more it sounds interesting. And the currenct price guess-timate is around $170, will be affordible. I may be interesting in getting this. The ability to play old Nintendo games (can we say Super Mario Brothers?) and even some old sega games would just be sweet.

Anyway, you may find the following interested if you want to know more about the Wii.

101 most commonly asked Nintendo Wii questions - Nintendo Wii Forum

Oh, and for the record, I still hate the name.

No comments: