Friday, May 12, 2006

Mystery Bird


I'm still trying to find out what kind of bird had their babies the other day in my Forsythia.

Here she is, up close and personal. She wasn't very happy with me being this close to her (though I wasn't as close as the picture would have you believe. Gotta love zoom!)

Here is another picture of her sitting on the fence. (I hadn't figured out my digital zoom on my camera). She is in the center of the gray air conditioner. You'll get a better view if you click on the picture.


If anyone knows what kind of bird this is, please let me know. I'll continue my search!

Here she is flying towars our bush where her babies were at.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Kinda looks like this: http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/BirdGuide/Brown_Thrasher.html

Unknown said...

That is what it is. I asked on the birdsofoklahoma.net page. And Bill Horn answered me. Once I saw a picture of one, I knew that was wat it was!