Monday, June 02, 2008

Busy Weekend

I had a good, but busy weekend. Friday, I managed to get the yard mowed, the fence line sprayed (to kill the grass growing in it), around the pool sprayed (Same reason), and the sandbox sprayed (yep, you guessed it, same reason). And I got the garden weeded, and got the grass trimmed back around the tomato plants (since I couldn't weed in there.

And that was just Friday evening.

Saturday, I managed to get the back porch cleaned off. I probably should have taken a picture to show you, but I was really just too embarrassed to show anyone how hideously messy it really was, so no pictures for you.

It wasn't all work though, I did have some nice time playing games, and doing some reading. Church was good, except for getting drenched helping people get from the education building to the sanctuary dry.

And I made it to the grocery store. I forgot that I don't go to the store on Sundays, and at the first of the month. Sunday it was both!

12 days till our trip, and I can't wait!

No comments: