Monday, October 03, 2005

Catch up.

For those of you that think I've forgotten all about my blog, I haven't, but it isn't on the top of my todo list... At least not this week. But let me play catch-up.

Work is continuing to be busy, I don't have as much extra time as I would like, though I guess the days really do seem to pass by quicker.

Friday was homecoming, and in a small town, that is a big thing. So we went to the game, and from the look of the crowd, so did everyone else. It was packed!!! Now, I do like football, but I like to be able to see the game. Because we got there just a bit before the game started, we ended up on the second row around the 20ish yard line. For those that don't know, that isn't great. I like sitting higher up in the stands, ya get a better view, but we didn't get that... ok. Well, then again, maybe not. Everyone was walking by, and stopping, and talking, well, ya could hardly see the game. A few minutes before half, my boy and I went to go get a drink and go to the bathroom. (he has horrible timing so I made him go). On the way back to the stands, it started raining. Lightning also started, so we decided to go home... The game wasn't worth getting electrocuted.

Saturday morning, it was still raining. My boy had a soccer game, as long as it's not lightning, we'll have the game.. All the parents but one called me to ask if the game is still on. I had just told them either that week or the week before that in soccer, you play in EVERYTHING but lightning. Well, I guess they didn't think I meant it. Well, we had the game. But it was cut short because of lightning. It was a good game.

After the game, I went to B-ville with my cousin to check out a sound system at a church he'll be leading revival at in a couple weeks. (and yes, it's my dads church). That was a lot of fun. After leaving we had lunch and then stopped at Hastings to just look around. Well, I saw something in there I have never seen before... Jesus Christ the Action Figure. Oh, and it spoke. It was wrong, but it made me laugh... I just never saw Jesus as an Action figure.

Oh, and I'd hate for you people to think that I only cheer for my Pokes when they win, cause that isn't true. They got CREAMED Saturday by Colorado, it wasn't pretty. 0-34. Hopefully we'll have better luck this weekend.

Sunday was a pretty good day till after church Sunday evening, then it sorta turned crappy, but I guess ya shouldn't let a few people ruin your day, or your whole next week, course, that might just happen.

Anyway, I guess I'll stop typing this novel.

No comments: