Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Shopping

First things first.

Thanksgiving was AWESOME!!! The food was great! I got to see a whole lot of the family, we looked at the sales ads in the paper, and did I mention the food was great?!?!?

As usual, I went shopping today. I did get out early, but not as early as I have in the past and I was out earlier than I expected as I woke up before the alarm went off this morning for my wife to go to work, so I went ahead, got up and went shopping.

I didn't hit as many stores as I normally do, but as usually, my shopping is now complete. I spent WAY too much money, but I had a great time, and I can't wait to see everyone open their presents.

I love to shop, it's a lot of fun, but by far, watching everyone open the presents is by far the best.

I'm so tired though it's all I can do to stay awake and try to finish wrapping some of the presents I got.

I did manage to get the tree up, so later, when my wife gets home, we'll decorate it and get these presents under the tree.

I love this time of year!

1 comment:

Laura said...

This was my least favorite Black Friday---there was nothing free at Staples or at Ace. I'm all about FREE! Mostly I blew I money on myself...with a gift here and there mixed in. Mom & I also got up later than usual and still got almost everything we wanted.