Monday, September 24, 2007

Roaring River Men's Retreat


100_6289
Originally uploaded by jarrard@swbell.net
I had a great time this weekend. The fishing this year was harder than last. I'm not sure why, but Thursday and Friday were killers as far as getting my limit. Saturday, luckily, was much smoother.

My dad and I didn't get our long hike in cause of how long it took us to get our limit on Friday, but we did manage to go on a small hike.

Saturday, after we got our limit, we walked around and took some pictures. This one is where Roaring River starts.

The Worship service each night was great. And I really enjoyed hearing 30+ men just sing praises to God. Wow!


100_6281
Originally uploaded by jarrard@swbell.net
Oh, and here is one of those pesky little fish that gave me such a hard time this week.

It really was a great trip!

I have a few more pictures on my Flickr account if you're interested.

No comments: