Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's official, I'm old

Today is my 35th birthday, and it's bugging me a bit.

I don't think it's the age itself that's bothering me. It's the fact that when I fill out forms, I'll no longer be in the 2x-34 age category, I'll be in the 35-50 or whatever it is.

35-50!!! They might as well sign me up for AARP!!!

Anyway, I come home from work today, I look through the mail. I had 3 birthday cards and some mail from AARP telling me I qualify for their life insurance policy!!!!

WHAT?!?!?

Now I really feel old.

But the day ended well with my wonderful wife grilling me steak and shrimp for dinner and get getting me a new stove for camping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Old" is always 15 years beyond my current age.

Kim T. Taxi MaMa said...

Welcome to the 35 - 50 club :)