Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Gardening

Wow, 2 posts in as many days, what's up with that?

Anyway, I feel pretty lousy today. Not sure if it's a cold or allergies. For me, the only difference is if I can make others sick. I would have stayed home today but I have too much to do at work. I got home today, and my wife said she was surprised I hadn't started my garden.

I have been too actually. So tonight, instead of sitting on the couch relaxing like I really planned to do, I took the tiller, and got to work.

I got everything tilled, which is a good thing since the pull broke. I pulled it right out. So, no stopping till it's done. It's an old tiller. It was (I guess is) my grandmothers tiller. But she doesn't use it anymore, so I have it.

While I was working, I put it in reverse, and the reverse broke. So that made backing up even harder.

I now have some work to do on the tiller, but I don't see a reason not to try to fix it. It may be old, but it is tougher than anything I could buy today.

I'm not sure what I'm going to plant yet. I know jalapenos and tomatoes. Other than that, no clue.

1 comment:

Kim T. Taxi MaMa said...

was wondering if you were still alive :)