Thursday, January 22, 2015

Looking forward

For us, it's been a good year so far.

We started off with my wife's birthday.  I got her a 2013 Nexus 7, then that evening, I cooked steak!

My wife and I took a road trip to Bentonville AR just to eat at a restaurant we'd not heard of before that day, then we did a bit of shopping before taking back roads home.  We ate at The Flying Fish, and it was great!






Our son turned 15.  He started the day off with donuts, then that evening, we hit the Chinese buffet.



Last weekend, I got to go camping with the Boy Scouts.  We went up to Kansas and had a really good time.  The meals we adults ate were all cooked over the campfire.


And today, I got my Fitbit HR that I've been wanting.

So, like I said a good year so far.

I've been thinking about the year to come.  There's so much I want to do.  So many things I want to work on.  Many things I want to learn.  I'd love to blog more as well.  Blogging is easier when you have one topic you like to talk about.  But that's not me, I have many topics I want to talk about.  Backpacking and Camping, Gardening, Fishing, Chickens, and many other things.

So, while the year is going well, I'm not sure I know what it holds.

Guess I'll have to hang on and see.

Until next time.

No comments: