Friday, April 13, 2012

Smiles



On Easter, my wife and I had our grandson over, and he went to church with us.  After church, there was a big Easter egg hunt out front right after the service, so, of course, we took him.  There were lot's of people there and the green ground was covered by colored eggs (or as he called them, balls).  But he wasn't sure what he thought of all the people, so he was holding onto Mimi.  I happened to catch this great shot of my bride, and my grandson.  I love shots like there were there weren't any poses, just a completely natural shot.

As my wife can tell you, I'm not much of a portrait taker.  I love landscapes, but I've been working on my portraits as well as that is what she really enjoys.
Picture Details
Focal length 105 mm
exposure 1/160
F/7.1
ISO 100

No comments: