Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Bradford Pear


It's feeling like spring here in Oklahoma. Flowers and trees are blooming and for the last few days anyway, it's been warm. Today's picture is brought to you by a beautiful, if not stinky tree, the Bradford Pear. I love how these trees look during the spring. I'm just glad I don't have any by my house, because they stink. I have to walk by them to and from work everyday, and I don't look forward to it.

The sun was just coming over the horizon this morning as I was walking into work, and the sunlight was shining on the white blooms. So I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures. I like the depth I was able to get in this picture. How the front flowers stand out against those in the background, and all of them offset with the blue sky.

Personally, I think you should click on the picture to see a larger image of it. I think it looks even better that way.

No comments: