Monday, May 17, 2010

Quiet

I realized I've not blogged a lot lately. Mostly just because I've been busy. Some cause most things I just put in Facebook and I can limit more of who see's what.

But I saw someones blog the other day where they were blogging about their photography. I thought that might be fun. Get me back into my blogging, and more incentive to take pictures.

So, I'm going to give it a try. We'll see how it goes.

First off, at the start of the year, I decided I'd try to take at least 1 photo everyday for the year. I've failed miserably, but I'm still taking them and uploading them to my flickr set. You can find that here if you're interested.

Tonight, on my walk, it was getting late and the sun was setting on this mostly cloudy day. It was really nice out. The temperature was cool and many people were out mowing their yards.

I was really enjoying the colors of the sky tonight and stopped and took several pictures. I think this one may be my favorite of the night.

100_3104


This picture was probably a close second. I liked how the sun was trying to peek through the clouds, and how all the trees and shrubs were framing the sky.

100_3117



Further on in my walk, I saw downtown Tulsa off in the distance. From this vantage point, there were a lot of power lines between me and it, but I still thought it was decent.

100_3120


Early on in my I saw these thistles, and really liked the way the looked.

100_3107

100_3106

Hope y'all enjoy this short walk through my walk tonight.

No comments: