Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good Day

Today is turning out to be a good day, even though it started a bit rough.

I went to be a bit early last night, and was sleeping relatively well. That was until 5:00 this morning when the cat started meowing. So, I get up so he doesn't wake up my wife, to figure out what he needs. He took me to the living room and went to the front door!

He's not an indoor/outdoor cat. He's only indoor unless he escapes, and hasn't escaped since we moved to the new house. Anway, I almost threw him out the door anyway for waking me up! I went ahead and checked his food bowl and made sure that the door was open so he could get to his litter box and went back to bed.

I went back to bed, laid down, and was wide awake! So, after about 5 minutes, I decided to get up. I had my quiet time, surfed the web, fixed breakfast, and packed a lunch. My wife woke up about 7:00 and I got the bed made, laundry going, and dishes done before I left the house at 7:15!

Work has even been going pretty well today.

The downside is knowing my dishwasher broke yesterday, and we've no money to fix it.

Oh well, guess we'll do dishes the old fashioned way for a while.