So, what's been going on?
- Well, We got moved in, unpacked and the like. We are finishing the painting up of the last room (master bath) today or tomorrow (Saturday at the latest). Once we have the paint done and finish the last bit of decorating, I'll post a bunch of new pictures.
- Kids. I'd say what's to say, but there's been a lot, I'll post more below (or later depending on how long this post is.)
- Saturday is my and my beautiful wife's wedding anniversary. We wanted to go do something, but doesn't look like that's going to happen. 11 years!
- I got my parents moved from Bartlesville, OK to Hodgen, OK. I hurt my back in the process, and it's just now getting back to normal.
- I've been pricing fencing for the new place, man is it expensive.
- E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) has been this week, and I've enjoyed it. Wish I could have gone to it! Lots of video game goodness!
- I'm sure there is more, but can't think of it.
- We were asked to have him tested for the Gifted and Talented. I thought it was strange, but I told them they could test him. Anyway, he scored in the 99 percentile (meaning better than 99 out of 100 of people that took the test. So, next year, he'll spend 40 minutes, twice a week for enrichment activities (whatever that means).
- He also was given an application for a Lego Robotics team that will meet one to two times a week before school next year and a competition in Stillwater in December. (I think that link is right) He was completely stoked about it till he found out he had to fill out part of the application himself, so he said "nah". Well, being the good dad I am, I made him fill it out. He was stoked until that point. We've not heard back, but are hoping he gets to be a part. they are only choosing 10 kids out of the 4th -5th grade class.
- He finished 3rd grade with straight A's!!! We are so proud of him.
Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Hopefully, it wont be month before my next post.