Monday, February 23, 2009

Update

Wow, it's really been a long time since I've posted. I knew it had been, but I didn't realize it had been almost a month!

For the most part, things have been really quiet (and I'm NOT complaining). We have decided to start looking into buying a new house. I've let the church next door to us know because they had shown some interest in buying the place if we ever sold. So, we've had about 8 people from their church come by and look at the place. I was always under the impression that they wanted to bulldoze it, but they've been asking a lot of questions about the house, so sounds like they may want to keep it. I really don't care as long as we get out of it what we need for a down payment on the next place.

We've not done a lot as far as hunting goes. We've looked online a bit, and drove by a couple houses we've seen, but we've not gone into any of them yet.

Last week, we've also filled out loan papers and are still waiting to hear back on that.

I guess that is basically it. Hopefully it wont be another month before I post again.

No comments: