Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Goofed up

Well, I really goofed up. I ended up letting my drivers license expire. Before that wasn't THAT big of a deal, but now, there are lots of rules about getting a license. Since it expired, I had to take my Birth Certificate in to get a new license (along with my old license). *sigh*

So, I come home yesterday and start looking for it. I looked all over. I asked my wife to help, and she looked all over as well. We couldn't find it anywhere.

I called my dad to see if they still had it, and he couldn't find it. Well, I kept looking and my wife checked what I needed to get a new one. For the record, you need a drivers license (ok, other photo id's too, but without any other photo id, you'd be in a lot of trouble).

Anyway, as I finish looking in the last spot I could think of, the phone rang, my dad found it!!!

So I went in today and got my drivers license, so I'm legal again.

As a side note, you can get a new license 6 months before yours expires, so stop what you are doing right now, and go check your license, if it's within 6 months of expiring, go do it now.
I knew in January that mine would expire in June... then I forgot all about it until July.

Oh well, all better now.

No comments: