Sunday, March 09, 2008

Hair-less

Or maybe less hair would be a better title.

I got all crazy this weekend and shaved.

About 2 weeks ago, I shaved my beard back into a goatee, but today, I shaved almost everything else off.

Back in September, I started growing out my goatee into a beard, and didn't mess with it until the day after Thanksgiving. I trimmed it down, and kept the beard trimmed until Saturday when I shaved. I took pictures then, so you can see the before here.

And here is the after.....





wait for it.....





ok, you ready?




Here you go

(Click for larger view)

I realized that I have had either a goatee or a beard for over 11 years!!! My wife had never seen my upper lip. Every time she looks at me, she laughs. She hasn't decided yet if she likes it or not. I had a lady at church tell me today, I look about 10 years younger. I don't know about 10 years, but I will agree I look younger.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm laughing along with Tracey! Now you look younger than me.

Mark A. Nickles said...

Wipe your chin.