Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Ads

I'm not much of a Super Bowl watcher. The main reason I watch is for the commercials. Well, thanks to the internet, I no longer have to watch the Super Bowl to enjoy the commercials.

My wife told me they had a commercial on that said you could go to a web page and see the commercials, but she couldn't remember what it was. So, I did what any normal person would do. I went to Google and looked for it.

I'm not sure I found the one she saw advertised, but I did find one. http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads

Enjoy.

UPDATE:
I believe this is the site that was advertised on the TV. Last night, it was so busy, I couldn't get on.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is good to know. They cut the comericals out here so it's pointless to watch the game. urrggghh