Thursday, May 04, 2006

Rain

It's wet.

It's a bit strange saying that since we went sooooo long without rain, but in the past 2 weeks, we've received around 8 to 10 inches of rain.

It started raining around 1:00 this morning and it is still raining at 8:30. Most of that time it's been moderate to heavy rains. Now, as the rain seems to be moving out, it has lightened up.

There was flooding in Broken Arrow with last nights rain.

With all the rain, the burn ban has been lifted in all but 20 Oklahoma counties.

This means that people can start smoking, and charcoaling.

It also means that we can go camping. I love to camp though I've not been a lot in recent years. But when I camp, I want a camp fire.

Now, where did I put my water wings?

1 comment:

Kim T. Taxi MaMa said...

PLEASE tell me that the water wings are for Skyler!