Sunday, May 07, 2006

New Restaurant in Town

C-ville has a new restaurant.

El Jalapeno Grill. They opened last week.

I was making Mexican tonight, and needed some chips for my cheese dip, and my wife suggested I go and get chips & Salsa from the new restaurant.

Not bad. Their normal salsa is pretty good. Their HOT is very nice. It has a good flavor as well as heat. Not just heat and no taste.

While I was there tonight, I picked up their menu. On the inside, there is something that really made me laugh.
Best Mexican Food in Town
That is easy enough since they are the ONLY Mexican food in town!

Looking through the menu, it appears that most of the menu items are under $6.00. The most expensive thing on the menu is the Shrimp Fajitas for Two at $13.99

I can't wait to go try out some of their other menu items other than chips and salsa.

No comments: