Tuesday, December 09, 2008

No more Santa pictures?

Yesterday was a little sad. My boy didn't want to take a picture with Santa today at school.

When I asked him why, he told me why would he want to take a picture with a fake Santa?

"Santa's fake?" I asked him. He informed me that this one is, you can take his beard off real easy, just by pulling it.

I asked if he might be one of Santa's and he told me Santa didn't need any help.

He agreed to go ahead and get his picture takenso we were happy aboout that, but who knows about next year.

3 comments:

Mark A. Nickles said...

Yesterday, Ruth got punched in the arm by her friend Allison, because she said Santa was real. Evidently, 4-year-old Al jettisoned Santa as soon as her parents told her that Santa was ok, but Jesus was the REAL reason for the season.

Children. Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Next year you may have to bribe him. ;)

Mark A. Nickles said...

Maybe I should clarify my last comment: Jesus IS the reason to celebrate Christmas, but there is certainly room for Santa where children are concerned, IMO.