Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Self Disclosure

I was tagged by Bowden McElroy from Counseling Notes to participate in the following exercise in self-disclosure.

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

Seven Facts About Me:

  1. I am an Oklahoma State Alumni. I graduated with a BS in Com-Sci more almost 13 years ago.
  2. The summer after graduating from High School, I went on a 3 week student exchange program to the USSR. It was a great, but at the same time, was the longest 3 weeks of my life.
  3. I am a Junior. And I believe people should not add Jr's or numbers behind their son's names. It become confusing later in life.
  4. This year will be married to my wife for 10 years! It's been a great marriage!
  5. I enjoy gardening even though I don't eat many vegetables.
  6. I really enjoy Sci-fi and Fantasy in all its forms. (Video games, books, and Movie/TV)
  7. I've had a computer in my home since I was in 7th grade (around 11/12 years old). So though I've not have one all my life, I consider myself one of those that have grown up with computers.
I know this says to tag 7 others, but I'll save you all the worry and I wont. But I would love to have some of you do it. Comment if you do so I can stop by and read.

No comments: