Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Raingutter Regatta

Tonight was my son's Raingutter Regatta at the Pack meeting.

Instead of doing the normal boat, we got creative and made a catamaran. My boy helped design it, sand it, and paint it. Though I did the cutting on the boat.

So, at tonights race, well, let's just say he kicked some booty. :)

He ended up in 1st place of the Tiger Cubs!!!

He was so happy.


Here is his Pirate Catamaran!



Here is his boat along with some of the other boats.



He was racing another Catamaran. I thought he was going to get beat. And I would have been upset since I told his den master what
2007 RainGutter Regatta
First Place Tigers
(BTW, those are cannons on the side)

Tonight, he also got his Bobcat and Tiger badges along with a slew of belt-loops

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your boat was the most ugly red neck boat ever.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that the boat that my 7 year old doesn't rise to your standards. The design was awesome, and he painted it himself, and I was very proud of him!

susan said...

Terry,
I love your sons boat! It is beautiful in HIS way! Keep up the great work at being a good father and letting HIM do things. Too bad such loser people are out there to make bad comments. He is probably one of THOSE parents that do everything for HIS child, and will regret it later in life. KUDOS TO YOU DAD!

Anonymous said...

I like it! Looks super fast!Good job!