Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What Superhero are you?

Today, while trolling some blogs, I ran across this Superhero personality test.

Being the geek I am, I had to give it a try.


You are Spider-Man



You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.

























Spider-Man
100%
Superman
65%
Robin
58%
Green Lantern
55%
Iron Man
50%
Supergirl
48%
Catwoman
45%
Wonder Woman
43%
The Flash
35%
Batman
25%
Hulk
20%


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


WARNING: if you try to post your results on your blog, you may have problems as you can tell my how this post turned out. I think blogger doesn't like tables. Give it a try anyway and let me know what you are.

2 comments:

Kim T. Taxi MaMa said...

I am "The Flash"

Laura said...

I'm spiderman, but only by 65%, then superman, then the green lantern....very similar to yours. :)