Sunday, September 04, 2005

Truth from a 5 year old

Today after church, we went to Skiatook to get gas at walmart. Their gas price was 2.95, and if you use the WM gift card, you got .05 off a gallon which made it just 2.90... who'd thought I would ever say only 2.90 when talking about gas?

While their we went to a mexican restraunt. It was crazy... I'm not sure the waiter spoke english... I ordered 2 cheese enchiladas with beans. my wife, 2 cheese enchilads with rice and enchilada sause on the side, my son, a hamburger and fries. Anyway, they brought out my wifes meal (no enchilada sause) and my sons burger. A few minutes later, I got my dinner, but I had rice, no beans. The guy takes it back and he wasn't very far away when my son replies with, "Well, this is a lousy waitor!" And as 5 years are, he wasn't quiet about it. hehe

I told my wonderful wife that he gets that from her! LOL

She pointed out that is must be true if even HE noticed.

It was funny, I just had to share with all of you.

No comments: