Monday, September 26, 2005

Finally, an update

Sorry for the lack of posts, just not a lot post-worthy going on.

Work has been a bear! Busy from 8 till at least 5, and no time off for lunch. Seem to barely keep everything straight, and I don't see this getting any better anytime soon.

Monday night is visitation at church, so I rush home from work try to get a bite to eat, and head off to church.

Tuesday night is soccer practice. A bit slower of an evening, but still a busy day!

Wednesday night is of course church! So again, rush home from work, try to eat and head to church!

I did get some stuff done last week that didn't involve work. We got the rest of our garden pulled out and tilled except for the okra and jalapenoes. I did some tree trimming last week, well, I think it was last week, and I got all that hauled off on Saturday. Course, before I could work on that, my boy had his soccer game! Now that was a great game! A real intense game, especially for 4,5, and 6 year olds! I'm seeing some improvement in them, especially in one of my youngest players. That makes me happy.

After the game and the yard work, I went to a wedding. One of the guys I work with got married Saturday. It was a very nice wedding! And that really is saying something since I'd usually rather go to the doctor than a wedding! My believe is that most men only really want to go to 1 wedding, and then only cause they have to (that being their own).

Oh, and my daughter had a flat this morning... (well, I'm not sure how flat it was), but it has at least a 4 inch hole in it... When I reached around it, I could feel the metal in the tire. I just got off the phone setting up an appointment for tomorrow to get it fixed.

Well, enough gabbing I guess. Time to get back to work.

No comments: