Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas time is here

Merry Christmas everyone!

Yes, I know, it's only Christmas eve, but I forgot to post anything on Christmas Adam, and I'll be busy on Christmas day, so who knows if I'll post tomorrow or not.

For those of you with children, you may enjoy the Norad Santa tracker. As you can tell by the tracker, he's already started delivering toys in the Australia, Japan, New Zealand area of the world.

Another fun spot is Northpole.com which has some games and other stuff. It also links to the Norad Santa tracker, but it keeps it in a window that I personally don't care for.

And while I hope you have a great time with friends and family this year, I want you to remember that Jesus is the real reason for this season. Jesus was the first gift given. And we choose to celebrate his coming here a Christmas time. So in the hustle and bustle of your Christmas activities, pause and thank God for the true meaning.

No comments: