Friday, July 14, 2006

Alcohol Consumption Warnings

While reading an email earlier, I had a good chuckle at these.

I wanted to share.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what happened to your bra and panties.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment and I'll remember to show you the rest of my pics on Sunday. I was reading the warning lables that you left and I thought they were pretty funny. Anywho, I'll talk to you later!