Thursday, December 29, 2005

Busy Vacation

I took this week off from work to lounge around the house, and not do a whole lot. Well, my wife and daughter changed my plans. My wife and I have switched rooms with her.

My daughters room was green and purple, and our room was a cream colour. Well, after repainting the rooms, our room is now summer pecan (light brown) and our daughters room is now hot pink and black.

This has been a lot of work. You don't have a clue how much work. Here are some pictures to help get across how much work this was. We nearly filled up a dumpster with the trash we moved out of the room and there was only a path through the living room during the move. There wasn't a single room in the house that didn't have some of my daughters stuff in it.

Downstairs room was:



Downstairs room now:




Upstairs room was:





Upstairs room now:

No comments: