Monday, November 07, 2005

The week to come.

This is going to be such a busy week!

Today, I woke up early and once I get to work I have about 10+ things I HAVE to get done, and it will be hard getting them all done before the end of the day.
Tomorrow, we are going to my parents place. My sister and her kids are up. This will be the first time I've seen it since I helped move them in, and definitely the first since they've unpacked.
Wednesday is Church.
Thursday, finish getting ready for my daughters 17th birthday party.
Friday, my daughters 17th birthday party! We are having a Mexican extravaganza as I put it. Home make corn tortillas, cheese dip, home made guacamole and who knows what else. She's planning on inviting a lot of her friends over.
Saturday, my sons last soccer game this season.

Anyway, this should be a very busy, and hopefully good week... If we can get to the end of it.

No comments: