Saturday, April 23, 2005

What a day

Well, the day started out ok. I got to sleep a bit late, but my boy was up around 8:00, I wasn't ready to get up yet. Got dishes and laundry done, and get my boy ready for his game.

Not bad so far.

On the way to the game, I pulled the car over to get onto my boy. We get to the game, the kids started warming up and one of the girls fell down. The tears started. Within a few minutes of that happening, I got onto the kids for messing with the goals, my boy started crying. Cried until the game started.

None of the kids would run or go to the ball. They normally play pretty good, but not today. We had 2 boys not there, so everyone had to play 3 quarters. None of them were happy about that.
8 to 1 was the score., and what is worse, the other team scored the one for us. I wouldn't mind so much, but they weren't even trying.

The amusing part though is my boy had his arms out like an airplane and kept flirting with the girls from the other team for most of the game.

For the season we are still pretty good. 2-2-3 We have one more game to play in two weeks.

We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Steven H. Roemerman Sr said...

Hrmm, I thought you did not keep score...